KUCHAPIWA WANAWAKE ZENU MUDA MWINGINE WANAUME MNACHANGIA.. SOMA HII


WIFE....Honey plz lets come and help 
me in the garden to clean these 
flowers?? 
MME.......Are you mad ,do I look like a 
gardener? 
WIFE.....Ok sory babie,...but 
sweetheart please go and fix that 
door to the bathroom,Junior broke it 
last night?? 
MME.....I hate your nosense 
requests,,do I look like a Carpenter?? 
.. 
At night MME came back from town 
and found that the garden is clean 
and the door if fixed well..he was 
surprised and decided to ask his wife.. 
.. 
MME.....Honey I can see the garden is 
clean and the Door is well fixed,who 
fixed the door for you?? 
WIFE.....Its our neighbour ofcourse.. 
MME.....Woow thats great,,did he fixed 
it for you free of charge? 
WIFE........NO he gave me two options 
to choose,,,He said I must give him 
BREAD OR SE..X.. 
MME.....I hope you gave him BREAD?? 
WIFE....What???....Do I look like 
BAKERY???

Post a Comment

0 Comments